I’m Dave Hickman, and I am pleased to serve and start a three-year term as Regent for Iowa. Just a bit about me…I’ve served in several leadership positions since the 80s in Iowa. Currently, I serve as Vice President for Mercy Health Network in West Des Moines. I joined ACHE as a student, have been a member since 1988 and a Fellow since 1999. Being a member of my professional organization and being board certified in healthcare management has always been important to me.
Congratulations to the following members who have been admitted to Fellow Status!
- Elly J. Steffen, FACHE, CEO, UnityPoint Health/St Lukes Continuing Care
- Adnan A. Fazal, FACHE, Director of Strategic Innovations, UnityPoint Health
Also, congratulations to those members who have recently re-certified as Fellows:
- Kevin Kincaid, FACHE, CEO, Knoxville Hospital & Clinics
- R. J. Faustlin, FACHE, CEO, Dubuque Internal Medicine
- Brian D. Martin, FACHE, CEO, Loring Hospital
- Christopher R. Stipe, CEO, Clarinda Regional Health Center
And, welcome to these new members!
- Melanie A. Boyd, Chief Patient Experience Officer, Clarke County Hospital
- Tabitha Gonnerman, Care Liaison, ABCM Corporation
- Sarah A. Marlier, Des Moines University, Iowa
- Ashley Vanorny, Support Service Specialist, University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics